With Avengers: Infinity War‘s release looming over blockbuster season, fans are no doubt preparing to meet some of their heroes at Marina Bay Sands’ Event Plaza on 16th April, Monday.
While this event will be free and open to the public, due to venue capacity limitations, visitors and fans are required to register in person at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall B, for a non-transferable wristband to gain access to the fan event. Registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
Fans will be able to start queuing when the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall B opens at 7:00am on Monday, 16 April. Photo ID, full name and contact number will be required during registration. Once registration is completed, a paper slip detailing admission time and entry points to the Event Plaza will be issued.
After registration, fans can head next door to Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall A, where they will get to enjoy film screenings of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War; and concession stands selling food and beverage, before the Red Carpet Fan Event kicks off at Event Plaza.
Important points to remember
– Bring along your Photo ID (Passport or NRIC) to register in person at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Hall B
– You can only register for yourself. Once issued, the wristbands are non-transferable and the organisers have the right to deny access for those with wristbands that have been transferred or tampered with.
– While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
– All parties need to be registered with wristbands.
– Information on admission to the Event Plaza will be provided at the point of registration.